Hello M:R Nation -
It has been a great year here at Mission:Repair that has been inclusive of some of the best services that we have ever offered. How is that you ask? Well, 2013 brought some of the best product releases that mankind has ever witnessed, thus, our offerings are just riding on their coattails :-). With such a great year and large amount of new services that we announced, it has been really hard to pinpoint just one that stood out over the others. After much deliberation, we were able to pick our top 10 favorite services of 2013. Please enjoy!
Mission Repair Top 10!
10. New Service: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1″ Glass Repair Service
9. Macbook Pro With A Cracked RETINA DISPLAY?
8. Broken iPhone 5C screen? We repair that too!
7. Cracked Samsung Chromebook Screen?
6. This Just In: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Glass Repair Service!
5 . Cracked iPad Air glass? We have you covered!
4. Cracked iPhone 5S screen? Yes, we can repair that!
3. Samsung Galaxy S 4 Repairs!
2. New Service: iPad Mini With Retina Display Glass Repair!
1. New Service: Kindle Fire Charging Port Replacement Service!
As you can see, the number 1 slot is taken by a device that is many years old, however, we were not able to offer that service until this year. The charging port repair service on the Kindle Fire is something that completely took us by storm this year! It was actually overwhelming at times. We are unsure of why this became such a popular repair, but we are sure enjoying it!
So there you have it, that is our top 10 repair services of 2013. Throughout the course of this year, all of these have been added to our line up because of demand from you, our customers. We ask that you continue to demand services from us in 2014 as this only makes us better and you happier! With that, Mission Repair welcomes in 2014 with a running start! I wish all of you a Happy New Year and ask that you stay safe out there tonight!
I will talk you next year and For the last time in 2013 -