Happy Thursday everyone! It has been a great week here at Mission:Repair and we are lowering prices AGAIN. Our Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S3 screen supplier has given us a great deal that we can’t help but pass on to our customers. We have officially lowered the Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S3 Screen Repair prices on our website, there is no coupon necessary, and the screens are in stock! Just click the links below to get started on your repair – act fast, sale valid only while supplies last.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Screen Repair – NOW $179!
Price includes parts, labor, and comes with a 1 year warranty against any defects to the replacement screen. This service replaces both the glass and LCD on white or black models.
– Click here for Galaxy S4 Black Screen Repair
– Click here for Galaxy S4 White Screen Repair
Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Repair – NOW $139!
Price includes parts, labor, and comes with a 1 year warranty against any defects to the replacement screen. This service replaces both the glass and LCD on white, blue or black models.
– Click here for Galaxy S3 Black Screen Repair
– Click here for Galaxy S3 White Screen Repair
– Click here for Galaxy S3 Blue Screen Repair
Hello there Friday afternoon blog readers, are you getting ready for the weekend yet? I am! The Kansas City weather forecast is looking beautiful and it appears that we’re getting a break from the intense heat. It’s a wonderful thing!
This morning I checked in with my Technician Supervisor Jake Bayes on the progress of our Samsung Galaxy SIII Screen Repairs. He just smiled and gave me a sly wink. This is his way of telling me that once again he’s the best technician on the planet ;-)
I snagged the unit that he was working on and snapped this quick pic. Clearly, you can see the repaired phone. It does look amazing and is working perfectly. This unit arrived today and will be delivered back to our customer today. AMAZING. But let’s talk about the “pieces” next to the phone;
1. The cracked glass was removed in a pretty large piece. It’s clearly cracked and the prep work to remove this panel is extensive, however it’s a typical piece of glass.
2. What’s not typical is the LCD. That small piece of “tin foil looking stuff” at the top of the picture is the paper-thin LCD screen! That is the component that actually displays the video under the glass and it’s an amazing piece of technology being so thin. It just shredded when we removed the glass- not to worry, all of our Samsung Galaxy SIII repairs come with a new LCD, not a problem!
So moving forward we will be lowering our prices on this repair. We understand that it’s an expensive service but this is typical when something so new needs a new screen but as demand drives down the costs, we will always pass those cost savings on to you. Stay tuned for new pricing on the Samsung Galaxy SIII Screen Repairs!
Mission Repair, The Intelligent Choice!
Have a great weekend, Ryan